Thank you for visiting IBL.
IBL is an international business and law consultancy firm with head office in London, providing support for SMEs (small and medium size enterprises), research institutions/universities and individuals.
IBL provides also interdisciplinary practice-oriented training courses designed to further international business and scientific development.
The IBL team has expertise and local knowledge in the UK, the US, Russia and the Balkans, as well as strong partners in various other countries.
Why was IBL established?
- International business and collaboration are becoming increasingly more important for SMEs and research/educational institutions.
• A large proportion of international business transactions end up in dispute.
• International dispute resolution is highly complex and often results in financial harm for all parties in disputes.
• Disputes can be significantly reduced, if not eliminated, by early dispute prevention mechanisms.
• Growth of international business and research collaborations facilitate better development and harmony globally.