Short 1-day and 3-day advocacy training courses
- part of AIR Course @ Goldsmiths, University of London
This training is delivered by English barristers who are passionate about disseminating the invaluable advocacy and public speaking skills taught at the English Bar.
Why are advocacy skills so important?
Advocacy skills are invaluable for any communication. They help communicate more precisely, enjoyably and persuasively. Advocacy skills are essential for those involved in negotiations, dispute prevention and dispute resolution.
You will learn:
- to communication effectively and persuasively
- to communicate vast amounts of information within limited timeframes
- to take care of your voice system
- to take care of your posture
- to write persuasively
- to condense large amounts of content into short persuasive writing
Those taking the longer version of the course will also learn:
- Examination in chief
For a full-day training (from 10am to 4:30pm) – £200
For 3 full-days training (from 10am to 4:30pm) – £500
Group discounts available