Advising on all aspect of Landlord-tenant Service Charge issues
Free 20-minute consultation
Service charge dispute resolution system is a maze. To those who have not experienced it, the system may seem otherwise, but in practice is very complex and unpredictable.
Common issues include:
- Unreasonable charges
- Poor services
- Poor management
- Shifting of responsibility
- Complex schemes with freeholders, superior leaseholders (e.g. ownership for 999 years), leaseholders (e.g. ownership for 125 years), and tenants.
In a 2-hour consultation we will advice you on:
- Whether representation is essential or to act in person.
- The merits of your case
- How to prepare for the Tribunal and the case
- How to deal with lawyers
- What to expect from the opponents at the Tribunal
- The weight the Tribunal places on particular evidence
- An overview of past decisions
- Hidden relevant costs