Jobs at IBL and Collaborators
Coordinator of AIR Courses, at Goldsmiths University of London
|Department:||Psychology / AIR Short Courses|
|Grade/ Salary:||800 GBP per month|
|Contract Type:||Part time|
|Hours:||~10 per week|
|Location:||New Cross, London|
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30 May 2021
The duties of the Coordinator include:
- Responding to client enquiries – email and phone.
- Maintaining up-to-date record of: dates of courses, number of signups, assigned tutor for each course, income for each course, course expenses, feedback from participants.
- Assist with content management of courses online.
- Book rooms for advertised on-campus courses, including obtaining procedure for access of participants and tutors.
- Provide general assistance with the running of the courses.
- Assist with promotion.
How to apply
Please email at air (@gold.ac.uk) a CV and a letter explaining relevant skills and interests.
As soon as possible after the interview